Sunday, March 3, 2013

ancient greece



Patricia Vasquez                                03-04-2013
Art 11 blog # 4

Based on what I have read and my knowledge of greek art versus

Egyptians art I believe that the greeks probably believed that they were 

the inventors of theatre while on did other hand we had the Egyptians 

who did not construct special venues for their plays. I believe street art 

is something that yeat motivates us today  specifically visual art 

developed in public places. I also believe art when it comes to 

educational things as well as when it comes to drawing you have to be 

creative.

Art as urban art or graffiti which is everywhere. Art is reflected in many 

ways can be in history or cultures wise. I believe art is more about 

perception and transformation. Ancient poetry and sculpture is another 

way. The arts of ancient Greece have exercised and enormous influence 

on the culture of many countries all over the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment